Monday 2 September 2013

Bang Bang





The Boat shed off Mounts Bay Rd Perth


I have lived in Perth for 6 years now, since I can remember I have always wanted to see and get photo's taken at this boat shed. 
From nearly falling into the water to motorists yelling things out their windows as they sped on by made for an interesting shoot but in the end some awesome pic's.
This little gem of Perth is a must see just be-careful not to fall in.


My Gun dress by Celeste Tetesoriero is one of my most favourite and complimented dresses.
It is unique and stands out in the crowd and a midget like me needs to stand out!
Paired with the MAXI heels from Wittner Shoes (most fav shoe destination)
I feel like I am dressed perfectly for the very first day of Spring.


9 DAYS TILL THE BIG MOVE TO MELBOURNE!!!!!
My excitement is over whelming.

Wearing: Dress by Celeste Tetesoriero From Atlas Divine Mt Lawely
Shoes by Wittner Shoes
Bracelet by Cat Hammill

Photography: Desmond Deng
Hair & Make-up: Myself












No comments:

Post a Comment