Monday 7 October 2013

A week in the life of a Melbournian fashionista.














I made a deal with my partner that after we had fully settled into our new home he would let me go on a HUGE shopping spree............Huge is an understatement! Fashion Bunker is my go to place for all my fashion needs. With Cameo being my fav label I ordered 15 items from their new collection. Also raided Chapel St!
All the photo's in this blog is featuring some of the items i got.

Above wearing:
Cape by Finders Keepers from Fashion Bunker
Shoes from Witchery


South Melbourne markets are AMAZING....enough said!




 Great Summer addition to my wardrobe.

Wearing:
Dress by Finders Keepers from Fashion Bunker
Shoes from Witchery




After doing some exploring I stumbled upon many alley ways which are exploding with beautiful graffiti. Union Lane in Melbourne CBD is one of the biggest and most popular graffiti lane ways. It is forever getting updated with new art and you can sometimes see the graffiti artists hard at work.

Wearing:
Top by Cameo the Label from Fashion Bunker
Skirt By Backstage clothing from Atlas Divine
Shoes from Wittner
Jacket from Atlas divine




 The Beautiful view I see when taking my afternoon walks along the Yarra River in South Wharf Promenade. 








I chased down this beautiful "White Shadows" dress by Cameo the Label to the ends of the earth.....I had to own it! It is a FABULOUS edition to my Spring/Summer wardrobe. It is simple but yet very eye catching. I took a leaf out of my girlfriends book and purchased these awesome flat form sneakers.

Wearing:
Dress by Cameo the Label from Fashion Bunker
Shoes from TopShop





Sneaking in a cheeky ice-cream on my cheat day.


Thanks for reading.
will post again soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment