Thursday 19 December 2013

Birthday

On 17th of December it was my 23rd Birthday!
"It feels so scary getting old" - Lorde

The day started at the hairdressers, the feel, smell and look of new hair = amazing!
I then spent the afternoon exploring the streets and shops of Chapel St. I had almost lost all hope in finding myself a birthday gift until I saw that there was a Tony Bianco Warehouse sale in Collingwood.  (This warehouse is now permanently opened for shoppers)
NOTHING OVER $50!!!
I was in heaven.
Four pairs of shoes later, I was satisfied. 

It was a fairly warm day so a dress and sandals felt like a good choice.
I took out my New Lyndsay sandals by Tony Bianco for a walk and paired it with my Finders Keepers the Label dress. With a zip that goes down the front of the dress it made it easy to slip in and out of as I was trying on new outfits. 

Wearing:
Lyndsay sandals by Tony Bianco

From now on I am going to do regular posts every Monday and Friday.

Inside the Tony Bianco warehouse.
No birthday is complete without a cake!

 A nice little quote I saw down an alley way in Richmond.

If you enjoy my blog please subscribe. Also feel free to leave any of your thoughts below.











No comments:

Post a Comment