Friday 10 January 2014

Hunt No More

In the past couple of months I have been doing  DIY with my photography. I have finally made that baby step and found myself a photographer to do my photos and I am so happy. At the beginning of the shoot I was like an awkward fish but then I got more comfortable by the end of it. Check out his page www.miktyur.com

 I am wearing my new Liquid Lava skirt by Hunt no More and it was love at first sight. This skirt screamed at me "BUY ME". (it is one of my bargains from boxing day sales) and I just could not resist.
It is the perfect figure hugging skirt, with it's black paneling along the side which give the illusion of being slimmer but at the same time it really complements my curves. The lava print that they have used is very eye catching and different to look at which makes it a unique item in my wardrobe. I paired it with my Paint it Red spotted sheer top which clashes with the skirt but I think in a good way and Tony Bianco heels that ties the outfit all together. This is a great outfit to wear for lunch with the girls or a shopping day in the city.

Tell me what you think of the photos?

Wearing: Hunt no More skirt found here and here
Paint it Red sheer top
Pigeon Hole bracelet
Sportsgirl bracelet

Photographer: Mikel Magdadaro www.miktyur.com








No comments:

Post a Comment