Friday 31 January 2014

Sunflowers






 I always love and enjoy the little things in life and Sunflowers are one of them. Imagine my excitement when I discovered this Sunflower field in North Melbourne. It is the most random beauty that I have found within a city. I instantly knew that this was going to be my next location for a photo shoot. 

I recently purchased yet another Cameo item from their Paintbox collection, The Chilli Tank. I paired it with a beautiful 1950s styled skirt I got from Topshop. I love mixing the tough casual with a soft and girly, I find it to be a very complimentary clash (if that makes sense). I am also loving how the 1950s is starting to have a come back. The awesome "swing" skirts they used to party in have been a "must have" since I watched Grease as a kid.

What is you favorite era in fashion?
What are your thoughts with mixing tough with soft?

 Wearing: 
Cameo the Label "Chilli Tank" top from the Paintbox collection
Topshop Skirt
Tony Bianco Heels
Sportsgirl necklace & rings

Photographers:
Desmond Deng







No comments:

Post a Comment