Friday 18 April 2014

Ginger & Smart


 After being apart of VAMFF (Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival) I discovered the amazing Australian label, Ginger & Smart. The runway that the Smart sisters presented was a fashion feast for all eyes. Their designs are for the individual woman who seek to have a distinctive style.

I was then on the hunt for a Ginger & Smart item of my own. This dress from their Akin line was perfect. It is bright, fun and has great movement in the skirt. The long sleeves mean it is winter safe and the 70s inspired pattern makes it an interesting and individual piece. My favorite hidden detail of this dress is the cut outs in the shoulders, it shows a flash of skin and in my case a flash of ink. 

What new labels have you recently discovered and instantly loved it?

Wearing:
Witchery Boots
TopShop Rings

Photos by Amanda Summons


No comments:

Post a Comment