Friday 2 May 2014

Market Day


Recently I visited the reputable Camberwell Sunday Markets. This is the first time that I have ever been to them and I left impressed. It was busy, had a lot to offer and the opportunity to discover hidden bargains. There was a mixture of stalls, you had people selling off their old belongings or local businesses giving us the opportunity to discover them. I came across the stall "Kitte Accoutrement" that was selling beautiful accessories. Their jewellery are unique, beautiful and designed to stand out. My bargain of the day was this dark blue faux leather skirt. It was $20 and the perfect fit, it was a lucky find and I cannot wait to go back this weekend to find some more affordable fashion.

What have you found at the markets recently?

Wearing:
Skirt from the Camberwell Markets
Bag from Perth Op Shop
Nine West Shoes
Kitte Accoutrement accessories

Photos by Amanda Summons

No comments:

Post a Comment